- What kind go information do we collect from you through the website, how do we use it and who do we share it with?
- The options you have regarding how your data is used.
- The security measures put up to ensure that your information is not misused.
- How any errors in the information can be corrected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We own the information collected on this website. We can only collect the information that you have chosen to submit to us via direct contact or email. This information will not be sold or rented to anyone.
We will take account of your information when responding to you, as far as your reason for contacting us is concerned. We do not pass your information to any third party except when it has to do with fulfilling a specific request, such as shipping an order.
Son Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can opt out of any further contacts. You can reach us at any time by phone or email and take the following actions:
- View any data we may have about you
- Correct/alter the data you have submitted to us
- Prompt us to delete any of your personal data
- Raise concerns about how we use your data
We put measures in place to keep your information safe. Every information you submit to us through the website is protected both offline and online.
Wherever a need to collect delicate information arises (such as credit card details), such information is encrypted and securely transmitted. To verify this, you will see a lock icon at the footer of the website, or look out for “https” at the beginning of the page URL.
While encryption is used to ensure the protection of the information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Only members of staff who need to perform some specific tasks (e.g. customer service or billing) are allowed to access personally identifiable information. The servers or computers responsible for storing this information are put in a secure environment.